Thermal sensitive liposomes (TSLs) represent a very promising approach to drug delivery that may have a significant clinical impact soon. BOC Sciences provides customized thermosensitive liposome formulation services to help achieve the rapid release of drugs of interest at high-temperature sites.
Advantages of Thermal sensitive liposomes
- Drug release in the target area triggered by temperature overcomes the limitations of traditional targeting methods.
- By changing the focus of the local heating, the release can be controlled externally.
- Increase the local drug concentration and, increase the drug penetration into the tumor.
- Have sufficient bioavailability to enter the site of action of cells.
Figure 1: (A) shows the release rate of Dox loaded slow-release and immediate-release TSL during body temperature and high temperature. (B) shows the release rate of immediate release TSL in fetal bovine serum (FBS) at different temperatures.
What We Provide?
We provide customized temperature-sensitive liposome formulation services. Based on our developed multiple advanced liposome platforms, we can help design/prepare/encapsulate temperature-sensitive liposomes to meet your project needs.
The ideal thermosensitive liposome should be sufficiently safe and sensitive to temperature changes between 39 ° C and 42 ° C.
Workflow of Custom Thermal Sensitive Liposomes (TSLs) Services
- Formula design
- Liposome encapsulation and purification
- Analyze the final product
- Product delivery, including the final report
Why Choose Us?
- Many years of successful experience in liposome formulation products
- Advanced technology platform
- Optimized experimental design
- Shorter turnaround time
- Competitive price
- 24hr delivery
- 1 on 1 customer service
- Barbara Kneidl. et al. Thermosensitive liposomal drug delivery systems: state of the art review. Int J Nanomedicine. 2014; 9: 4387–4398.
- Motamarry A. et al. Thermosensitive Liposomes. In Tech. 2017. DOI: 10.5772/intechopen.68159.