In recent years, the potential of magnetic liposomes to deliver specific drugs to organs and tissues through controlled magnetic fields has been extensively studied. We provide our customers with customized magnetic liposome formulation services to facilitate in vivo drug delivery and disease treatment research.
What Are Magnetic Liposomes？
Magnetic liposomes are a class of liposomes that encapsulate the magnetic fluid Fe3O4 and have been used as drug delivery system. By using an alternating magnetic field, drug-loaded magnetic liposomes can be accumulated in target tissues such as tumors. In addition, when preparing the magnetic liposomes, the use of thermosensitive components can obtain thermosensitive magnetic liposomes (TML) that respond to both heat and magnetism.
Figure 1: TEM image of citric acid-coated magnetic nanoparticles (CAMNP).
Magnetic Liposomes Offer the Main Advantages of Both Targeting Types
- As with passive targeting, modification of the particle surface is not necessary
- Like active targeting, they can be targeted to the target site
What We Provide?
- Design and Preparation:
- Analysis and characterization of liposome-drug complexes:
We optimize and use different lipid components and design the appropriate vesicle size and surface charge to customize the liposome design.
We provide comprehensive analysis and measurement of liposomes before and after encapsulation, including liposome size, dispersion, Zeta potential, stability, encapsulation rate, and release rate.
- High quality raw materials
- Many years of successful experience in liposome formulation products
- Advanced technology platform
- Optimized experimental design
- Strict QA and QC
- Shorter turnaround time
- Competitive price
- Provide final report
- Fast delivery
If you have any question or requirement, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Andri Hardiansyah. et al. Magnetic liposomes for colorectal cancer cells therapy by high-frequency magnetic field treatment. Nanoscale Research Letters. 2014. 9:497.