- Liposomal Product Characterization
- Antigens Encapsulation
- Antioxidants Encapsulation
- Drugs Encapsulation
- Enzymes Encapsulation
- Liposomal Encapsulation Services: DNA
- Liposomal Encapsulation Services: Labeling Agents
- Liposomal Encapsulation Services: miRNA
- Liposomal Encapsulation Services: Oligonucleotide
- Liposomal Encapsulation Services: Proteins & Peptides
- Liposomal Encapsulation Services: siRNA
- mRNA Encapsulation
- siRNA, miRNA, DNA, Proteins Encapsulation
- Vitamins & Minerals Encapsulation
- Formulation Solutions
- Custom Liposomes
- Process Development and Scale-up
Get QuoteOnline Inquiry
Liposome EncapsulationOnline Inquiry
Liposomal Encapsulation Services: DNA
Liposomal Encapsulation Services: Labeling Agents
Liposomal Encapsulation Services: miRNA
Liposomal Encapsulation Services: Oligonucleotide
Liposomal Encapsulation Services: Proteins & Peptides
Liposomal Encapsulation Services: siRNA
siRNA, miRNA, DNA, Proteins Encapsulation
Vitamins & Minerals Encapsulation
Liposome encapsulation is an important step for the preparation of liposome drugs. The cargo is usually loaded during this step, strongly influencing the packaging load. BOC Sciences liposome platform provides you with the best liposome encapsulation services. We can select specific phospholipids and techniques to prepare liposomes based on the cargo or the release conditions.
The best choice of liposome preparation/cargo encapsulation technology depends on the physicochemical properties of the material to be encapsulated, the size and polydispersity of the vesicles required, the bilayer properties required, and the scale of the simplified process. Current technologies for liposome preparation/cargo encapsulation can be divided into three broad categories:
- Mechanical dispersion
- Solvent dispersion
There are four main steps to these techniques:
- Dry lipids from organic solvents
- Disperse lipids in aqueous media
- Resize liposomes
- Purify/clean liposome suspensions
This last step is critical for most applications and accurately determining the liposome quality and packaging loads.
Figure 1: Overview of liposome preparation techniques (Azucena Gonzalez Gomez. 2019).
What Do We Do?
Liposomes are used to efficiently transport cargo molecules into cells in vitro and in vivo.
- siRNA/shRNA/microRNA /mRNA/protein/DNA Molecules Encapsulation
- Effective Drug Molecules Encapsulation
- Low Immunogenic Antigens Encapsulation
Liposomes are capable of efficiently delivering cargo molecules (DNA, RNA, and proteins) into cells in vitro and in vivo. This technology is very useful for the intracellular delivery of nucleic acid molecules/proteins.
Liposomes are important for improving drug delivery systems. According to your different drug molecules, we use different liposomes to ensure the best encapsulation outcome.
For some molecules with very weak auto-immunogenicity, it is often difficult to harvest high specificity for the target antigen. Liposomes are considered new adjuvants or vaccine implantation carriers due to their excellent antigen-stimulating activity.
BOC Sciences liposome technology is designed to optimize the size of each liposome to ensure the correct release of the active ingredients into cells in the body.
- Good repeatability
- Shorter turnaround time
- Competitive prices
BOC Sciences provides liposome research services, including extensive formulation development, liposome product characterization, and liposome encapsulation. We provide the highest quality services for scientific research in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries and academic institutions at the lowest prices. If you have any questions or requirements, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Azucena Gonzalez Gomez. et al. Liposomal Nanovesicles for Efficient Encapsulation of Staphylococcal Antibiotics. ACS Omega. 2019; 4(6):10866-10876.