- Liposomal Product Characterization
- Antigens Encapsulation
- Antioxidants Encapsulation
- Drugs Encapsulation
- Enzymes Encapsulation
- Liposomal Encapsulation Services: DNA
- Liposomal Encapsulation Services: Labeling Agents
- Liposomal Encapsulation Services: miRNA
- Liposomal Encapsulation Services: Oligonucleotide
- Liposomal Encapsulation Services: Proteins & Peptides
- Liposomal Encapsulation Services: siRNA
- mRNA Encapsulation
- siRNA, miRNA, DNA, Proteins Encapsulation
- Vitamins & Minerals Encapsulation
- Formulation Solutions
- Custom Liposomes
- Process Development and Scale-up
Get QuoteOnline Inquiry
Custom LiposomesOnline Inquiry
At BOC Sciences, we develop and produce liposome products for scientific and technical applications.
We are able to design a variety of liposome products containing the most complex compounds. Our scientists can customize liposomes of any size and concentration in any volume to meet your different needs. We have the capability to conduct the entire proposal from liposome design to PK modeling.
Different Techniques for Liposome Preparation
- Bulk Methods
The first group includes methods based on swelling of the pre-dried pre-tissue lipid membranes (i.e. fluid replacement methods).
The second group includes the following methods:
- A co-solvent in which lipids are soluble
- Other "amphiphiles" forming non-double layers
- Specific ionic substances that affect the aggregation of lipid supramolecules
- Microfluidic Methods
Microfluidic methods for the production of liposomes include:
- Electroformation and hydration
- Pulse spray
- Dual emulsion templating
- Ice drop hydration
- Transient film spray
- Droplet emulsion transfer
- Hydrodynamic focusing
Our Featured Services
- Custom liposome synthesis
BOC Sciences uses microfluidics technology to provide you with a wide range of high-quality liposome products.
Figure 1: Schematic of the liposome formation process. Panel A shows a schematic of a microfluidic device; Panel B shows a schematic of the ethanol injection procedure.
Advantages of Using Microfluidics
Microfluidic technology can improve the production control of the physical properties of lipids/liposomes, especially in terms of small average size, narrow size distribution, and lamellarity.
|High monodispersity||Provide a method for producing liposomes with a uniform size.|
|Rapid research and technical optimization||Parameters such as flow rate, droplet size, temperature, mixing parameters, surface properties and order of addition can be changed easily.|
|Directly expand production scale||The results and experimental conditions determined during the research and analysis process can be effectively scaled up to achieve mass production.|
- Unique manufacturing process
- Innovative experimental design
- High accuracy
- Shorter turnaround time
- Competitive price
In addition to customized liposome services, BOC Sciences provides breakthrough liposome research services, including extensive formulation development, liposome product characterization, and liposome encapsulation. We provide the highest quality services and products for scientific research in pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries and academic institutions at the lowest prices.
- Dario Carugo. et al. Liposome production by microfluidics: potential and limiting factors. Scientific Reports. 2016; 6:25876.