ATP LiposomesOnline Inquiry
BOC Sciences provide a series of ATP liposomes to meet your needs. The ATP concentration of a product has been determined using HPLC.
- Rich product range - providing multi-type liposomes containing various zeta potentials and different characteristics
- A manufacturing process that meets GMP requirements
- High-quality lipid raw materials to ensure the high performance of our product
- All products are subject to strict quality inspection and quality control during the production process
- Experienced liposome experts will provide you with professional technical guidance throughout the process
- Advanced analysis equipment
- The most competitive price in the entire network
- Delivery within 24h (the delivery time of customized products need to be determined according to the actual situation)
Why Use ATP Liposomes?
The application/infusion of exogenous ATP appears to be an attractive possibility to restore the required ATP levels in ischemic cells. However, strongly charged anions (such as ATP) cannot penetrate the plasma membrane and enter the cell. In addition, ATP is rapidly degraded in the body, so its life span in the circulation is very short. These limitations do not allow free ATP to be used as a bioenergy substrate for therapy.
Encapsulating ATP in liposomes can prevent extracellular enzymatic hydrolysis, increase ATP circulation time, and enhance its intracellular permeability, which can significantly improve its effectiveness. BOC Sciences offers a series of ATP liposomes to facilitate drug delivery research. All liposomes are prepared under sterile conditions.
- Due to the instability of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) and its rapid hydrolysis, all ATP liposomes we provide are in freeze-dried form.
- We choose the freeze-thaw method to prepare ATP liposomes to ensure that a large percentage of ATP molecules can be encapsulated in liposomes. However, after hydration of the lyophilized formulation, there will be a certain percentage of ATP liposomes in free and unencapsulated forms. Free ATP molecules usually do not have any negative effects when they are injected into animals or added to cell cultures.
- We use trehalose as a lyoprotectant in all lyophilized liposome preparations.
- Pharmacological study of adenosine triphosphate (ATP)
- Study of ATP-liposome therapy
- Liang, W., Levchenko, T. S., & Torchilin, V. P. Encapsulation of ATP into liposomes by different methods: optimization of the procedure. Journal of Microencapsulation. 2004; 21(3):251-261.
- V Korb, K Tep, V Escriou, C Richard, D Scherman, L Cynober, J Chaumeil, G Dumortier. Current data on ATP-containing liposomes and potential prospects to enhance cellular energy status for hepatic applications. Crit Rev Ther Drug Carrier Syst. 2008; 25(4):305-45.
- D.D. Verma, T.S. Levchenko, E.A. Bernstein, and V.P. Torchilin. ATP-loaded Liposomes Effectively Protect Mechanical Functions of the Myocardium from Global Ischemia in an Isolated Rat Heart Model. J Control Release. 2005 Nov 28; 108(2-3):460-471.
- Dr. Ran Mo , Tianyue Jiang, Prof. Dr. Zhen Gu. Enhanced Anticancer Efficacy by ATP‐Mediated Liposomal Drug Delivery. Angewandte Chemie. 2014; 126(23):5925-5930.